STH has been monitoring rainfall in our region for many years now and we publish these records each month in this blog.
The above map shows the location of 6 DAVIS AWS in our region which will give real time weather information 24 X 7 and also the location of 4 manual rainfall gauge stations.
Real time weather includes
- Temperature (outdoor and indoor, max and min temp, graphical data)
- Rain (current rain, 24hrs rain, monthly rain, yearly rain, intensity of rain in mm/hr)
- Wind data ( 10min average, gusts and graphical data)
- Barometric pressure (& graphical representation of variation)
- Weather forecast.
How to get real time weather from the AWS
In order to get the real time weather from the 6 DAVIS AWS stations:
- Download and install the 'WEATHERLINK Davis Instruments' app from Google play store.
- You may have to register.
- Search for Davis weather stations in Kalimpong, Gangtok and so on and save them.
Darjeeling -Sikkim Himalaya
Post a Comment